If you find a problem or fault in your apartment in Stockholm, please make a service request to Solporten’s office. You can do this in person, by phone or here on the website under Fault Reporting.
There are certain things that you are responsible for, such as replacing fuses and light bulbs. These includes lamps in refrigerators, freezers and cooking range. It is also your responsibility to clean all exhaust vents and floor drains.
Services that are included in the rent:
- Adjustment and service of faucets.
- Clearing blocked sewage systems.
- Repairing refrigerators, freezers, cooking range etc.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical installations.
- Adjusting and sealing windows and doors.
- Repairing and replacing locks and lock parts.
- Repairing other fittings and equipment that belong in the apartment which we have installed.
If the caretaker conducting the service visit concludes that the fault was caused by usage, or vandalism, you the tenant are responsible for the cost of repair. It is important to note that any renovation not pre-approved by us is your obligation to restore when you move out. Inspection reports clearly show what is not included in the rent.